- Linda: she doesn't know about this. she is the innocent type.
- Me: ... linda, you ARE the innocent type
- Linda: she is even more so than me. way more so.
- she is the type who thought "lol" meant absolute value of zero the first time she saw it
- (actually i did too..)but that's BESIDE THE POINT!
good from here on out! soo much to look forward to :)
oh wait, and my best friend’s a redhead now.
“The comma splice or comma fault sentence is a sentence in which two independent, self-supporting clauses are improperly connected by a comma. Clearly, the two are in need of a separation if not a divorce.
Such sentences are definitely not PG (Properly Grammatical).”